We believe in a fun and enjoyable pool experience for all of our players in Kings of Pool. To provide that, our community values focus on competitiveness, respect, and fair play. When all those things are there, it’s a good time for everyone.
If a player’s behaviour is malicious or contrary to the spirit of the game, action may be taken on their account at our discretion.
Objectionable behaviour includes (but is not limited to):
1. Matchmaking & Clubs
- Intentionally quitting matches to avoid human opponents
- Swapping between clubs with the intention of boosting or maintaining rank
- Match-fixing: losing matches with the intention of transferring cash between accounts that may provide an unfair and altered advance during club battles or tournaments
2. Player Etiquette
- Sexually explicit, racist, or derogatory names or comments
- Imitating other players by name, photo, or comments
3. Currency & Economy
- Any duplication or creation of in-game currency outside of intended game mechanics
- Passing in-game currency between accounts with the intention of boosting rank and/or stats